Yesterday Con shared via Twitter a post on 5 Ways you can be happy now without changing a thing
A lot of it was simple advice, letting go of past grievances, and being grateful for what you have in your life.
Kalgrl shared her reasons why she was grateful yesterday
Today I am grateful for
- two children who delight in a frosty morning and turn a walk to school into a journey of discovery
- the bright sunshine in which to walk back home
- a friendly conversation with the butcher
- a good relationship with my dentist who can fit me in on Monday for a tooth to be capped.
- Mr BG who always provides honest advice.
The suggestion which really struck home was choose to be exactly who you are and where you are at this very moment. The moment I read it, I felt my mindset shift. I felt by accepting what I have, I could change anything. It was a good moment to have 🙂