Polyxena asked me about the projects I was determined to finish by the end of the year, and for the most part they were done
- 1 amigurumi doll I have to sew up- DONE
- 1 scrapbook of a week in the life from 2011- DONE
- 1 crocheted cardigan for Miss BG that when finished, will not fit her – RIPPED OUT and restarted to fit my little niece
- 2 crocheted bibs for my niece-DONE!
- 1 crocheted washer- DONE!
- 1 half finished cardigan for myself- I lost my count doing a sleeve-RIPPED OUT SLEEVE and restarted
- 1 half finished scarf – RIPPED OUT and restarted
- 1 granny square blanket which needs to be sewn together after I finish putting the final trim around the squares- DONE!
- Several pieces of fabric begging to be made into dresses, skirts, capes for the kids.- I have started on a dress, and will have some spare time in a week or two for some serious sewing.
Along the way I also
- Framed 7 prints and posters that we bought overseas
- Made a fez for Master BG- my first attempt at millinery
In my year of Being Mindful I want to finish what I start. One thing I never started last year was a ripple blanket; I ended up donating the wool to a retirement village in Ballarat for residents to use to knit toys for disadvantaged children. One of the ladies had a knitting machine and ended up using the wool to make teddies!