If you’re reading this with a slightly pained look in your eyes and a headache, I hope your New Year celebrations were a blast :)
Rather than make resolutions that will get forgotten in the maelstrom of daily life, I’m making a to-do list, right here and now. It will be here so I can tick things off as they get accomplished. There will be other things that will go on this list, but for today’s brainstorm there is enough!
- Write every day- I realise now that while I may not publish a post every day, I do write every day- it is something of a compulsion and the day does not feel right unless I have sat in fron of the pc and written something.
- Self-host, which basically means new URL, and other fun stuff.
- Survey my readers so I know who you are, what you like and what you want.
- Tinker with look of blog- am on somewhat of a tinkering drive at home.
- Blog 2-3 times per week
- #exercisestreak which is an idea inspired by Kelly to have as many consecutive days of exercise as possible.
- friday photos on flickr which will also be posted on Twitter with the #fp2012 tag
- revise my Italian for an upcoming trip, which will be revealed soon
- crochet project for my sister, which will also be revealed soon!
- Back deck sanded and oiled
- Paving done in backyard
- Lounge room painted
- Skirting boards and doors in house sanded and painted
- Front verandah boards replaced
Be more professional- a tad airy fairy, but try and find the passion that I feel I have lost in my job.
- institute one on one time with every BG
- help out in Master BG’s class once a month
- help out in Miss BG’s kinder once a term
- Be true to myself
- Trust my personal trainer with my personal fitness and weightloss goals
- Have fun and enjoy life
I’m hoping for a fun-packed 2012 :)