It’s the first day of my ‘me holiday’, and I’m off to Melbourne for a day of learning to crochet. I feel it’s well deserved after my busy day yesterday.
- paid bills online (love the Internet!)
- paid for Mr BG’s present on eBay (it’s a guitar pedal, but shhh, don’t tell anyone!)
- did two loads of washing (love my front-loader)
- made a yummy lamb casserole in the slow cooker (never got around to the dahl though, but love my slow cooker)
- got an electrician to come around and fix the light in the bedroom (he arrived early and fixed it promptly, and will definitely use him again!)
- disposed of Miss BG’s cot mattress (that’s $23 I’m never going to see again)
- organised a service for the big car and the windscreen to be replaced on the little car (Allianz were very nice)
- visited the post office twice to post parcels and discuss a slight hiccup with passport applications (guarantor listed the wrong address which needs to be redone)
- contacted a doll repairer for an old porcelain doll (love Yellowpages)
- found out information about converting some old VHS recordings of Mr BG’s performances as an international indiepop star to DVD
- and blogged!
And that’s on top of the usual parenting stuff of diplomat, chef, personal valet and nose wiper.