Yesterday was a grey day.
Grey days can mean grey moods, but I made a concerted effort to remain as sunny as possible with the following remedies…
- Reading the Princess Bride, a loaner from @sallysetsforth. It’s very similar to the movie, which is one of my all-time favourites.
- An espresso at Mr Tulk, followed by brisk walk to work. A heart-starter and fresh air can definitely lift any mood!
- The Lucksmiths on my iPod, which are always light enough to banish any grey thoughts away 🙂
- Window shopping and finding the perfect coat at Anna Thomas– a beautiful green, which would go with everything black in my wardrobe, which is pretty much everything. Only problem is cost…
- Checking out HaikugirlOz’s tattoos on Twitter, which is quite inspiring to librarians aspiring to ink (ie me- but still in two minds)
- Another walk in the fresh air at lunchtime via Morris and Sons and picked up some lovely red yarn
- A Haigh’s chocolate frog from my boss and dark Lindt chocolate from my mate SR- ahh chocolate the ultimate mood-lifter…