Following on from my previous post I started thinking about a wish list. One day it will become a to-do list 🙂
1. Go to the Melbourne Cup, Derby Day, Oaks Day- never been, always had to work in Geelong which doesn’t get Cup Day, or having an exam (yes, University of Melbourne French, History and Political Science departments- I’m talking about vous). This is also an excuse to try on lots of hats at David Jones and Myer.
2. Drive a Porsche. I’m not a rev-head, but the combination of speed and a powerful car makes me tingle in all the right places.
3. Get a tattoo. Have been thinking about it for years. Just one thing stands in my way- finding the right design. Oh, and please don’t tell mum.
4. Attend a conference overseas- my feet are getting restless, I haven’t been to a conference in years, and am craving to network.
These ones are pretty silly, and more pie in the sky, but still…
5. Never have to wash, hangout, take in or sort laundry ever again.
6. Sleep for eight hours without being woken up by little ones.
7. Have sex without little ones barging in or crying- just a little off-putting to say the least…